Phoenix Guild

Phoenix Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenix Guild

Rising from the ashes...

Latest topics

» HAS ANYBODY HEARD FROM HOBO????
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 am by Wolfling

» fiery robes/chain/tunic
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 pm by Wolfling

» Let The Farming Party Begin!
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm by Wolfling

» *Guild Bank*
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 pm by ViolentSaint

» should i buy conq lance for the guild
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:09 am by B@rb@k0st@s

» I need a name!
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:06 am by Hobo

» On the spacetimestudios how do i make it say Proud Member of the Phoenix Guild
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm by Dovewing

» Name that kraze......
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 pm by Wolfling

» Adventures Discoveries
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:21 am by KodaYoda

Top posters

B@rb@k0st@s (86)
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_vote_lcapshould i buy conq lance for the guild I_voting_barshould i buy conq lance for the guild I_vote_rcap 
Kraze (65)
should i buy conq lance for the guild I_vote_lcapshould i buy conq lance for the guild I_voting_barshould i buy conq lance for the guild I_vote_rcap 
Mysticaldream (54)
Hobo (51)
Wolfling (50)
KodaYoda (16)
roguesw (13)
Admin (5)
ViolentSaint (4)
Dovewing (3)

4 posters

should i buy conq lance for the guild

roguesw
    roguesw

should i buy conq lance for the guild Empty should i buy conq lance for the guild

Post  roguesw Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 am

Hi guys, Mysticmaster has a conq lance for sale, should i buy for the guild?
    Its 700K, can you guys chip in and share the cost??
    Mysticaldream
    Mysticaldream

should i buy conq lance for the guild Empty Re: should i buy conq lance for the guild

Post  Mysticaldream Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:05 am

700K is a rip off, I bought mine for 350K, sold it for 460K, then bought another for 400K, you can find one much cheaper, you can sometimes get a zuraz for that much if you are lucky.
    Wolfling
    Wolfling

should i buy conq lance for the guild Empty Re: should i buy conq lance for the guild

Post  Wolfling Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:22 pm

how will that work? the sharing process i mean? scratch
    B@rb@k0st@s
    B@rb@k0st@s

Post  B@rb@k0st@s Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:09 am

dont buy it!!!!!!!!! go to forums and find at traders market someone that sells it cheap!! i bought a galzyx staff for 100k

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:53 pm