Phoenix Guild

Phoenix Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenix Guild

Rising from the ashes...

Latest topics

» HAS ANYBODY HEARD FROM HOBO????
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 am by Wolfling

» fiery robes/chain/tunic
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 pm by Wolfling

» Let The Farming Party Begin!
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm by Wolfling

» *Guild Bank*
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 pm by ViolentSaint

» should i buy conq lance for the guild
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:09 am by B@rb@k0st@s

» I need a name!
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:06 am by Hobo

» On the spacetimestudios how do i make it say Proud Member of the Phoenix Guild
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm by Dovewing

» Name that kraze......
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 pm by Wolfling

» Adventures Discoveries
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:21 am by KodaYoda

Top posters

B@rb@k0st@s (86)
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapUPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barUPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Kraze (65)
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapUPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barUPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mysticaldream (54)
Hobo (51)
Wolfling (50)
KodaYoda (16)
roguesw (13)
Admin (5)
ViolentSaint (4)
Dovewing (3)

+4
B@rb@k0st@s
Hobo
Wolfling
Mysticaldream
8 posters

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticaldream
    Mysticaldream

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Mysticaldream Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

VERSION 1.3 WAS SUBMITTED TO APPLE THIS AFTERNOON! YES! I KNOW FOR THE 1.1 IT TOOK FOREVER BUT 1.2 WAS PRETTY QUICK!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Party! Cool Dance Party! Spinning Head

What the update has:
    * Added Quest System (Forest Haven has 19 quests, Dark Forest has 12 quests, and quests for other campaigns will be added in future content updates)
    * Added support for Quick-Joining a campaign dungeon (will find a suitable game for your level, and start a new campaign that you have access to for your level if a game doesn't exist)
    * Added support for Quick-Joining a PvP arena (will find a suitable game for your level, and start one if a game doesn't exist)
    * Character level is now shown on the main page
    * Reworked the way the player visual appearance is built to allow for greater customization (allows hats, different armor types, etc.)
    * Added /roll command, to roll a random number that other people can see.
    * Inventory is sorted by item rarity, then item level, then item name
    * Added World Map which allows you to enter townes for different campaigns
    * Added support for stashing gold
    * Tells now have a specific color
    * Chat now has a specific color
    * Various client optimizations for memory and performance
    * Client supports iOS4 multitasking

Content

* Added unique starting quests with backstory for the Ursan, Avian, and Elf classes

Bug Fixes

* Armor reduces base damage, crits and multipliers apply to damage after reduction from armor
    * Inspecting a team member in a pvp zone should now show the correct person.
    * Improved patching of large files to avoid disconnects

Last edited by Mysticaldream on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wolfling
    Wolfling

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Wolfling Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:38 pm

so when do we get to install it?
    Hobo
    Hobo

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Hobo Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 pm

whats in 1.3?
    Mysticaldream
    Mysticaldream

Post  Mysticaldream Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 pm

AO3, mote roaming world, stashable gold, multiple towns, quests, wearable hats, I think pets (might be mixed up) those are the biggest things, TONS of small things, like ability to easily click on any player in PvP, oh, and very well improved graphics.

EDIT: 1-2 weeks, but still, it was submitted!
    Hobo
    Hobo

Post  Hobo Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:29 am

ARGH i chose the worst time to leave
    oh and if any of you are interested im moving out of Basic and into Officer training. Oh and also I did some research and I found that our training is WAY different to yours
    B@rb@k0st@s
    B@rb@k0st@s

Post  B@rb@k0st@s Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:49 am

What does he mean -.-
    B@rb@k0st@s
    B@rb@k0st@s

Post  B@rb@k0st@s Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:07 am

Mysticaldream wrote:AO3, mote roaming world, stashable gold, multiple towns, quests, wearable hats, I think pets (might be mixed up) those are the biggest things, TONS of small things, like ability to easily click on any player in PvP, oh, and very well improved graphics.

EDIT: 1-2 weeks, but still, it was submitted!
    Crapy assy devs posted it now that i dont have internet. Wolfling make an emote which will show a dic plz
    Mysticaldream
    Mysticaldream

Post  Mysticaldream Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 am

I add the emotes lol, I have found several of those and won't put them on lol
    Hobo
    Hobo

Post  Hobo Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:13 am

oooh how do you add emotes?
    B@rb@k0st@s
    B@rb@k0st@s

Post  B@rb@k0st@s Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:11 am

Mysticaldream wrote:I add the emotes lol, I have found several of those and won't put them on lol
    Then ill make em by myself
    8----->
    :~~~>
    KodaYoda
    KodaYoda

Post  KodaYoda Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 am

Mysticaldream wrote:VERSION 1.3 WAS SUBMITTED TO APPLE THIS AFTERNOON! YES! I KNOW FOR THE 1.1 IT TOOK FOREVER BUT 1.2 WAS PRETTY QUICK!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Party! Cool Dance Party! Spinning Head

I think 1.2 was approved so quickly compared to 1.1 because the iPad and iPod/iPhone versions of the release were built on the same binary. I would expect the same quick response with 1.3
    B@rb@k0st@s
    B@rb@k0st@s

Post  B@rb@k0st@s Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:02 am

KodaYoda wrote:
    Mysticaldream wrote:VERSION 1.3 WAS SUBMITTED TO APPLE THIS AFTERNOON! YES! I KNOW FOR THE 1.1 IT TOOK FOREVER BUT 1.2 WAS PRETTY QUICK!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Party! Cool Dance Party! Spinning Head

I think 1.2 was approved so quickly compared to 1.1 because the iPad and iPod/iPhone versions of the release were built on the same binary. I would expect the same quick response with 1.3
    Lets hope so
    Kraze
    Kraze
    Admin

Post  Kraze Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 am

Ok not to play Debbie downer but I don't see the 1.3 submit on STs board. Is this more wild rumor that someone heard from a friends friend dev connection? Reason I ask is because devs are really good about posting when they submit to apple because then they are not the bad guys for not patching it's on apple. Also I will be shocked if ao3 comes out same time as the quests and evreything wouldn't be a smart move on devs part to release so much stuff at once because in a week and half we will be bitching for more no matter what. Would be smarter to release one wait 2-3 weeks and release other
    Kraze
    Kraze
    Admin

Post  Kraze Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 am

Kk found this in the wrong section (assclown devs not following own rules) notice the lack of pets(y people want em Idk) and ao3 (don't drink the Kool-Aide most rumors are just that people being asses or trying to crash the item market to get better deals) here is the word str8 from sts:
    We wanted to give a quick update on where "the next big thing" otherwise known as Version 1.3 stands. It's still 1-2 weeks out, as 1.3 has just gone to Apple for approval.

The new Quests in 1.3 lead players through new-user experiences and into the game, as well as reveal more backstory. Players will be able to run through multiple townes and access all content from within the game instead of the host/ join screen. Finally all art has been optimized and will allow for more character customizations, including hats.

There's also more on the Pocket Legends Facebook Page Wall, so check that out and become a Fan if you aren't already.

Thanks for your patience!
    Mysticaldream
    Mysticaldream

Post  Mysticaldream Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Updated and added what awaits in 1.3!
    Wolfling
    Wolfling

Post  Wolfling Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:42 pm

sound like a lot more fun to be had, and maybe this pack will be good for a few more weeks and not get boring after 10 days like the others! Cool Dance
    Kraze
    Kraze
    Admin

Post  Kraze Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 am

My only concern is it sounds like it could be solo based but the specific backstory for each race sounds awesome perhaps finaly settle what kind of birds they are my vote is for dodos
    Wolfling
    Wolfling

Post  Wolfling Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:21 pm

pigeons.... with that special dive bomb attack!!! cheers lol!
    Kraze
    Kraze
    Admin

Post  Kraze Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Ahhhh best part of liveing in the desert no more pigeons lol
    Wolfling
    Wolfling

Post  Wolfling Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:07 pm

maybe a fried drumstick? with a hat? lol!
    Kraze
    Kraze
    Admin

Post  Kraze Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Lol I think I'm lost man
    Wolfling
    Wolfling

Post  Wolfling Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:38 pm

a cuckoo bird? a woodpecker? a penguin? with a hat? drunken Spinning Head Laughing&Rolling
    Kraze
    Kraze
    Admin

Post  Kraze Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 pm

They could even be emus or oh roadrunners based on the ones I see in pvp
    Mysticaldream
    Mysticaldream

Post  Mysticaldream Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 pm

OSTRICH FTW!
    Hobo
    Hobo

Post  Hobo Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 pm

I have my vote on the Kiwi Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 pm