Phoenix Guild

Phoenix Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenix Guild

Rising from the ashes...

Latest topics

» HAS ANYBODY HEARD FROM HOBO????
A not so brief history...... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 am by Wolfling

» fiery robes/chain/tunic
A not so brief history...... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 pm by Wolfling

» Let The Farming Party Begin!
A not so brief history...... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm by Wolfling

» *Guild Bank*
A not so brief history...... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 pm by ViolentSaint

» should i buy conq lance for the guild
A not so brief history...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:09 am by B@rb@k0st@s

» I need a name!
A not so brief history...... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:06 am by Hobo

» On the spacetimestudios how do i make it say Proud Member of the Phoenix Guild
A not so brief history...... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm by Dovewing

» Name that kraze......
A not so brief history...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 pm by Wolfling

» Adventures Discoveries
A not so brief history...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:21 am by KodaYoda

Top posters

B@rb@k0st@s (86)
A not so brief history...... I_vote_lcapA not so brief history...... I_voting_barA not so brief history...... I_vote_rcap 
Kraze (65)
A not so brief history...... I_vote_lcapA not so brief history...... I_voting_barA not so brief history...... I_vote_rcap 
Mysticaldream (54)
Hobo (51)
Wolfling (50)
KodaYoda (16)
roguesw (13)
Admin (5)
ViolentSaint (4)
Dovewing (3)

5 posters

A not so brief history......

Kraze
    Kraze
    Admin

A not so brief history...... Empty A not so brief history......

Post  Kraze Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:17 am

This guild was formed from the ashes of a guild with broken and nonfunctional leadership. We the founders of this guild were lied to and had our trust in the guild first mind set played upon for the profit and perhaps enjoyment of a single leader we unquestionally trusted. From those ashes arose a stronger core determined to move on and start fresh. A core with a vision of a new guild with no one deity type leader but a guild that belonged to the members themselves. One were decsions are made as a group. One determined to exact revenge not by sinking to the level of those that wronged us and cheated us but to rise above. Welcome to the Phoenix Guild.
    Kraze
    Kraze
    Admin

A not so brief history...... Empty Re: A not so brief history......

Post  Kraze Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 pm

All opnions are those of kraze and his multiple personalities also I was watching braveheart while writeing this post
    Mysticaldream
    Mysticaldream

Post  Mysticaldream Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Braveheart really gives you nice wording for speaches! :cheers:

Cool story, we should make a 10 second film! Very Happy
    Hobo
    Hobo

Post  Hobo Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Lol I was gonna write something like this except the only movie i have on my laptop is schindlers list...
    B@rb@k0st@s
    B@rb@k0st@s

Post  B@rb@k0st@s Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Nice story. Wink make me admin WinkWinkWink kraze make me admin SmileSmileSmile.

Whoever can make movies should make one!

Make me admin WinkSmileSmileWink
    Hobo
    Hobo

Post  Hobo Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Talk to wolf about adminship but at the moment i dont think were accepting anymore
    Mysticaldream
    Mysticaldream

Post  Mysticaldream Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Currently we don't want to have admins, because we want to keep our admin count low so that we keep our leaders straight, we will discuss it in the soon future, but as of right now, we want to keep as us admins only!
    Kraze
    Kraze
    Admin

Post  Kraze Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 pm

And the will never take our THOTH talons! Untill AO3! Then screw that junk
    Wolfling
    Wolfling

Post  Wolfling Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:03 pm

hehe drunken
    B@rb@k0st@s
    B@rb@k0st@s

Post  B@rb@k0st@s Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 am

Mysticaldream wrote:Currently we don't want to have admins, because we want to keep our admin count low so that we keep our leaders straight, we will discuss it in the soon future, but as of right now, we want to keep as us admins only!

@ Mad geek pig Laser :homo: Speechless

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 pm